Saturday Software Giveaway
Folks, I have another nice surprise today. My recent license giveaway received enthusiastic audience response and feedback, so for those who missed out, I am repeating it.
PearlMountain Image Converter is a photo converter as well as batch image converter, which helps you convert images to other formats, resize, rotate, crop, add watermark, apply effects and add border to thousands of images at a time.
• Convert thousands of files at once in batch mode.
• Supports the most popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, RAW, PNG, GIF, TGA, and PSD, and almost all image formats.
• Save operations that you usually use as profiles and bring convenience to you in the future.
• Convert between many different image file formats.
• Resize image for any different use, such as for web, e-mail, photo printing, Facebook, MySpace, mobile phone, ipod/ipad/iphone, etc., with optimum quality.
• Add image and text watermark for Image Copyright Protection
• Adjust image brightness, contrast and saturation in batch to make your images look more special.
• Apply borders to your images.
• Crop photos, removing unwanted areas.
Product info page: http://www.batchimageconverter.com/image-converter/
Due to time constraints, I only had time to
play with test this utility a little bit. So I can only tell you it worked, and that I enjoyed the animated GIFF feature (aka “no product review here.”) And for me, there was zero “learning curve”, as I have used this type of graphics program before. But even if you have not, learning how to make optimum use of this photo/image tool should not take long.. maybe, mere minutes. (The link above has a illustrated How To. Take a peek, and see for yourself.)
I can also say that the feedback I received from prior winners was positive.
PearlMountain has again generously donated ten licenses to me, and I
have had the pleasure to give them away – to the first ten people who leave a comment with a valid (not Facebook) email (so I can send you the license keycode). This software retails for $29.90.
Thank you, PearlMountain!
You can download a full-featured “trial” version, here, if you’d like. It will put a watermark on any output files, but otherwise performs just like the paid version.
Sorry, the giveaway has been given away.
Today’s quotable quote: “It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.” ~ Mark Twain
Copyright 2007-2012 © “Tech Paul” (Paul Eckstrom). All Rights Reserved.
All we really have, in the end, are our stories.
Make yours great ones. Ones to be proud of.